What Is Stewardship?
When you think of stewardship, what comes to mind? The reality today is that most people, including lots of Christians, don’t understand the true meaning of stewardship. And that’s a tragedy. Why? Because stewardship is our ultimate calling as Christ followers.
Your Life. Your Money. In Sync!
Want less stress? Budget more and worry less! Managing money wisely will help you honor God with your finances! After just 3 months of budgeting, 84% of people say they feel more in control of their money. Whether you want to create your budget online, in an app or on paper, we can help!
How to Budget Using Zero-Based Budgeting
1. Write down your total take-home (after tax) pay for your household. Don’t forget to include everything - full-time jobs, second jobs, freelance pay, social security, royalties and any other ongoing sources of income.
2. List all of your expenses & savings goals.
3. Subtract expenses from income to equal zero – this is called zero-based budgeting.
4. Track your expenses and savings goals monthly to stay on top of your expenses.
Getting Out of Debt 101
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Begins with A Single Step
It's smart to start small and build. When you tackle the small tasks first, you finish them quickly and see your progress. That gets you fired up about going after larger projects.
Personal Financial Resources
Below you will find link to the best biblically based personal finance podcast out there today! And best of all, they are free! Available to download online or your favorite app store.
● The Dave Ramsey Show
● Chris Brown's True Stewardship
Kids & Youth Resources
● The Generosity Ladder by Nelson Searcy - Get a FREE copy of "Generosity Ladder" at Next Steps in Hampstead or Info Booth in Westminster!
● The Complete Guide to Money by Dave Ramsey
● The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
● The Legacy Journey by Dave Ramsey
● Smart Money/Smart Kids by Rachel Cruze & Dave Ramsey